Il gruppo Taylor & Francis ha appena lanciato la nuova risorsa elettronica: REM – Routledge Encyclopedia of Modernism
L’opera ha carattere interdisciplinare e spazia dall’architettura alle arti visive alla letteratura, al teatro, danza, musica, cinema, prendendo in considerazione le correnti intellettuali del periodo che va dalla fine del XIX secolo ai primi anni del XX secolo.
Di seguito altre informazioni utili ai potenziali interessati.
What is Routledge Encyclopedia of Modernism?
- The largest and most comprehensive resource available for all those involved in the study of modernism from students to academics.
- Interdisciplinary and global content about the Modernist period; the ideal starting point for any research in modernism.
- The content is fully cross-referenced, allowing for greater discoverability between fields, and covers eight key subject areas: Literature, Architecture, Visual Arts, Music, Dance, Theatre, Film, and Intellectual Currents. Researchers can browse by subject, movement, or place in order to discover connections between key topics and fields
What content is on REM?
- Over 1,000 articles from experts in the field, supported by over 100 images.
- Over 1.2 million words at launch from over 1,000 contributors
- The Routledge Encyclopedia of Modernism will be regularly updated with new content sourced by a team of expert Subject Editors, who are led by General Editor Associate Professor Stephen Ross (President of the Modernist Studies Association).
How much content do we add each year?
- New content is added to the platform twice a year in October and April.
- Around 6,000 words added per year, 3,000 per update
Does REM work with Discovery Services?
- Each article on REM has its own DOI which will be registered with CrosRef.